Increase the importance of the implementation of social services, especially in the emphasis of social services of long-term care, to develop the role of innovation, research and professional institut.
Our vision is underpinned by our work, which is:
- A productive and professional work with social service providers, who use or provide services, in order to determine whether a particular service could be improved. The Institute promotes equality and eliminate discrimination in the field of social security, which is why the Institute is working with all the partners who can help and are trying to improve social services in long-term care.
- Innovative and individual to individual, whose needs are changing in order to improve the quality of life and raise the dignity of the individual
- Enterprising and professional in finding new ways to promote our knowledge and exchange of experience with internationally recognized institutions in the field of labour law and social security law.
- IDO mission is to contribute to better awareness of the Slovenian population on social rights.
- IDO is a major source of necessary data and information, which are the basis for decision-making and action by individuals, experts and practitioners in the field of implementation of social services.
- Exchange of views, experience and information for the development of practices and policies in the future in the field of long-term care
- IDO is accompanied by a number of good practices in the European Union, and proposes measures to improve the situation in the field of social security
- IDO monitor the system of social security and labour law, preparing an analysis of the system and propose measures to improve the availability, quality, efficiency and flexibility
- IDO assess the risks in the implementation of social services and prepares measures to protect persons dependent on another identify potential health threats, assessing risks and putting in place measures for the protection of health.